Thursday, January 14, 2010

Special Announcement: MEMS and ME

Is this mid week enough? I am very excited to be speaking to a wonderful group of Moms on Wed Jan 20.  The MEMs (Mother’s Encouraging Mothers) group meets two Wednesdays a month for fun and encouragement.  If you’re in the Jacksonville area and interested in attending, let me know!  We’re going to have a great time learning how to corral, my nemesis, PAPERS and chat about some general organizing as well.  I’m also told there may be some crafting involved.  Woo hoo!

If you are in the Jacksonville/St. Johns area and would like your home better organized, and would like the assistance of a professional organizer, e-mail juliebavi@gmail.com  You can also find me on Facebook by clicking HERE or searching for Organize With Julie.  Stalk me on twitter @juliebavi.

No comments: