Friday, January 29, 2010

List Planet… or Rather List Plan It

When speaking to groups of women about time management, I often reference things to make their lives easier.  It was brought to my attention last Dec that when speaking about List Plan It – my listeners hear List Planet.  I am here today to clear up the confusion.

Several months ago I “won” (via twitter) a quarterly membership to ListPlanIt.com.  Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love lists!!! Naturally I couldn’t wait to get started.  I was amazed!! There really is a list for EVERYTHING on this site.  (Over 400 lists to be exact.) And just when I think there can’t possibly be one more list, The List Mama comes up with something new.

Check out the ListPlanIt blog all February long.  Jennifer is giving away prizes. Daily!  http://listplanit.com/2010/01/list-of-reasons-to-visit-listplanit-each-weekday-in-february/

The most important question is: Beyond that first quarter, did I extend my membership? You betcha!  I am proud to be an Associate of ListPlanIt. 

Happy listing everyone!!!

Jennifer Tankersley (aka List Mama) is the founder of ListPlanIt.com, which has over 500 lists and planning pages available for members to either print or download as often as you need for 1 year, including Home Management, Family Matters, Financial Planning, Meal Planning, Holidays & Occasions, Time Management, Travel Planning, and more!

Jennifer Tankersley |   http://ListPlanIt.com

400+ printable lists & planning pages to put your world in order

As for finding me, it’s easy peasy:
If you are in the Jacksonville/St. Johns area and would like your home better organized, and would like the assistance of a professional organizer, e-mail juliebavi@gmail.com  You can also find me on Facebook by clicking HERE or by searching for Organize With Julie.  Stalk me on twitter @juliebavi.

No comments: