Friday, January 20, 2012

GO Month events! Don’t miss out.

To celebrate Get Organized Month, attend the FIRST ever ASK THE ORGANIZER!  Monday January 23 at 9:30 I will be having a casual meet and greet time.  If you would like to join me at Panera Bread and pick my brain, please RSVP on our Facebook page under Events.  https://www.facebook.com/events/274446009284772/

***************************************

It's GO Month and I want you! Or really Just your outgrown and worn out shoes! Condition doesn't matter. My Soles 4 Souls challenge ends this month and I'd love to collect as many pair as possible for this wonderful organization! Please contact me and I will pick up your shoes or arrange a drop off.  Join with my Faithful Organizers Chapter of NAPO to help change the world “one pair at a time”. 

***************************************

If you are in the Jacksonville/St. Johns area and would like your home better organized, and would like the assistance of a professional organizer, e-mail juliebavi@gmail.com  You can also find me on Facebook by clicking HERE or by searching for Organize With Julie.  Stalk me on twitter @juliebavi.

No comments: