Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay It Forward

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a “handmade” gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There’s a small catch though…Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you’re in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

Ok, I copied this from this site:

http://soanywaytoday.wordpress.com/

I think Beth captures every blogger’s sentiment when she states… 

now that I am blogging I understand how important those comment can be… If only all the blogs I have lurked at for the past year knew I was there, sometimes every day they would know they had another fan/bloggy friend out their in cyber space.

So go post this on your blog and then come back and comment.  Go ahead.  Go.  :)

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I absoluyely love reading your blogs I love all your tips and advice. I have lots of clutter and I am always looking for new ways to get organized. I hope all is well with you
Lori

Your Organizing Guru said...

Lori,
It's great to hear from you! I appreciate your encouragement. Thanks for playing our game. You're signed in as "anonymous"; Plug your blog in the comments section below.
~J