Thursday, September 18, 2008

Living well.

I can't believe that it was February the last time we talked about this topic (oh, and here too!).

What are you doing to live well this week?  I feel like I've been running after everyone and every thing else this week.  I think as moms we often get into that groove.  I am reminded tonight to take a breath and to live well for me.  If I am not living well for me - I am not a good servant for Him, I am not the best mom and I can be, nor am I the best wife (or friend, or daughter, or organizer, or me) I can be. 

This week I challenge you to make a list (and not just because lists are so much doggone fun!).  Make a list of things you can do that will make you feel as if you are living well. 

  • Is it a visit to a local antique shop? 
  • Getting a mani/pedi/facial/massage?
  • Reading a book/magazine/article?
  • Learning a new song?
  • What is it for you that makes you feel like you are living well?
  • Will you commit to do it this week?

~J

 

No comments: