What are you doing to live well this week? I feel like I've been running after everyone and every thing else this week. I think as moms we often get into that groove. I am reminded tonight to take a breath and to live well for me. If I am not living well for me - I am not a good servant for Him, I am not the best mom and I can be, nor am I the best wife (or friend, or daughter, or organizer, or me) I can be.
This week I challenge you to make a list (and not just because lists are so much doggone fun!). Make a list of things you can do that will make you feel as if you are living well.
- Is it a visit to a local antique shop?
- Getting a mani/pedi/facial/massage?
- Reading a book/magazine/article?
- Learning a new song?
- What is it for you that makes you feel like you are living well?
- Will you commit to do it this week?