Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Seriousness of Clutter.

You don't hear from me mid-week often, do you? Nope. So take note: This story out of Oregon has come to my attention today. It will never cease to amaze me that we are now living in a culture where we have so much excess it could be fatal. Thankfully in this house fire it appears that no one was hurt. Thank you, Clackamas County Fire Fighters for doing a great job and not letting this blaze get out of control. Whether you are suffering from issues with hoarding, CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome), or need to implement systems to keep your things in order -- I implore you to take action. Seek help if you need it. Please, take the necessary steps to corral your clutter. Follow this link to see the whole story: http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_041708_news_milwaukie_house_fire.7193ccff.html

I'll "see" you all on Sunday.

No comments: