Saturday, December 10, 2011

Simplify the Season YOU!

image This is quite possibly my favorite part of Simplifying the Season! This time of year we are often doing so much for others, that we forget how important it is to take time for ourselves. It is not selfish to take a little extra time to do something for yourself.  I am a fairly low maintenance gal. The extra few moments in the shower, taking the time to do my own nails, or the monthly massage appointment, taking a few evening minutes to read a book or watch (even part) of a movie - all make me better.  I'm a better servant, a better spouse, a better mom, a better friend, a whole better me when I do these things. 

As we draw towards the end of our Simplify the Season time together, Don't forget about you this Christmas Season.  Make a plan. Put it on your calendar. Don’t neglect time for you.  I can’t wait to share one more week of pre-Christmas Simplifying with you!  Stay tuned; We’re not done yet.

If you are in the Jacksonville/St. Johns area and would like your home better organized (or you want some help Simplifying YOUR Season), and would like the assistance of a professional organizer, e-mail juliebavi@gmail.com  You can also find me on Facebook by clicking HERE or by searching for Organize With Julie.  Stalk me on twitter @juliebavi.

No comments: